I have completed the first small batch of 2013 1BTC coins and used them to fill orders. The 2012’s are all gone.
Highlights for plans for 2013 coins:
- 8000 1BTC token blanks with the year 2013 have been made (I may make more if they run out mid-year)
- I’m adding a 0.5 BTC coin. This coin is the same style in every way, but is 1 inch instead of 1.125 inches in diameter. This is being added due to the rise in bitcoin value. The pricing will be the same as the 1BTC coin (other than being 0.5BTC less).
- 8000 0.5BTC token blanks are expected to be on their way soon
- The sticker for the 0.5BTC coin is the same design, scaled a little bit smaller
- Both of these coins have a slightly different shape for the private key paper. A lobe has been added to the top edge of the circle to help with orientation.
- I have securely generated 19800 new addresses intended for these two sets of coins, all starting with a prefix of “12” or “13”
- The “13” prefix addresses are slated for 1BTC coins. The “12” prefix addresses are slated for 0.5 BTC coins.